Tony Greco's Biography Forward/Our Mission Our Charity Franchise Opportunities Careers Locations
Lean & Fit Lean & Fit for Life Yoga Six Pack Abs Kettle Bell Warrior Path Strength Training Overdrive Class Schedules Register Now!
Our History The Opportunity The Benefits Information Package
One-on-One Personal Training Group Training
Facebook Group Facebook Fanpage Total Fit Magazine Fanpage Twitter You Tube
Greco Lean & Fit Tony Greco Celebrity Blog Fight Obesity in Children
Merchandise & Accessories Supplements & Vitamins Books, Videos & Media
GENERAL CONTACT Barrhaven Location Beech Street Location Kanata Location Manotick Location OAC Location Upper Hunt Club Location Sparks St. Location Kanata South Location Colonnade Rd. Location Westboro Location Orleans Location Carleton Place Location Sussex Location

Posts Tagged ‘ before and after photos ’

Another Great Lean and Fit Success Story!!! (before & after photos)

sherrySherry trains at OAC location.

Doesn’t she look fabulous?

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestShare

Another Greco Lean and Fit Success Story! (Chris Poole – Photos)

This is an amazing transformation.
before-and-after_chris-poole

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestShare

Another Greco SUCCESS Story (Peter)!!

peter_beforeafter1I started the Lean and Fit program on January 21, 2009 and lost 21 lbs. and 7.6% body fat. I then did the 6 pack abs program and lost another 11 lbs and another 4.8 % body fat. So my totals so far are a loss of 32 lbs. and 12.4% body fat.

I joined the Lean & Fit program initially because I was very much overweight and I got concerned about my health since I was pushing 50 (I’m 48). I was tired of diets because they were always only band-aid solutions and not very good ones at that – I would lose weight but did not get any healthier!

I learnt quickly what Tony means when he says the Lean and Fit program is a change of lifestyle. The lessons learnt about nutrition were an integral part of my success. However, equally important were the types of exercises that are part of the programs (L&F and 6 pack abs). What I like a lot about the program is that the exercises are always different so I never get bored with them. Unlike the diets, I have now lost a lot of weight and I feel a lot healthier!

Thanks a lot to Dan, Brent and Daniella for their support.

I look forward to starting the Strength program on June 8th.

Peter

TwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestShare


Untitled Document
Popeyes Supplements
Popeyes Supplements
Popeyes Supplements
Popeyes Supplements